But I went on strike instead.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Daughter

My daughter, Nicole called me last night and wanted to know if I wanted to hear an inspirational story.
Of course I did.

She said she had been working with a couple who was trying to sell their house and they were right in the middle of getting a divorce.Nicole told her how awful divorce was and she should think twice about it. However, it wasn't her who wanted it. It was the husband.
Nicole went home, ordered my book from Amazon and had a rush put on it to this woman's address. She had them attach a note saying, "Put this on the counter where your husband will be sure to see it."

Nicole didn't hear from her for a couple of weeks and wondered if she had even got the book.
Then last night, just before she called me she had received an email from this woman.
It said, "Thank you so much for the book, it really helped. My husband has cancelled divorce proceedings."

No comments:

Post a Comment