But I went on strike instead.

Friday, November 11, 2011

College Boy

I didn't post anything for a couple of days because I wanted anyone who went on my blog to read the interview with Mandi.

I have another story about my book 'I Almost Divorced my Husband but I Went on Strike Instead'.

I did a woman's hair yesterday who said she had gone to her cabin for the weekend. She met her college age grandson there. She said that while everyone else was out to the lake having fun, her grandson had found my book on the counter and was reading it.
She said when she went back to the cabin, hours later, he was still reading.

He said to her, "I thought this book was going to be about how bad men are." He continued, "Mom, I couldn't put it down, and it says nothing bad about men in here."

This from a young bachelor. How charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment